Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Journey Continues...

So, there you have it. The culmination of my English 101D journey. The most difficult part of the course for me was the “Paper Talk” assignments. I found them to be very time consuming and I didn’t have very much confidence in my ability to critique the work of other students. By the time we got to the “Portfolio Talk” assignment however, I could see the real benefit of the help that this community was able to offer. At the beginning of this assignment, I was very nervous because I have never done anything like this before. With the help of my teammates in this discussion (thanks team!), the assignment was not nearly as hard as I thought. I feel confident that I will be able to use the knowledge learned in this course throughout many aspects of my life. And so, with that knowledge my journey towards my Bachelor’s Degree continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment